[Epic] Gargant Assembly Tips Needed

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 08:11:09 +0200

Hi everyone,

Call me a stupid humie, but I seem to be missing a couple of hands and
fingers when it comes to assembling my Gargants. I have (enormous) trouble
just holding the front, the back, the two sides and the top. If I have to
do this when I have to glue them together, I think all my fingers will be
sticking to the gargant !

Has anyone any practical tips on assembling Gargants so that they all fit
nicely together without sticking body parts to it ?

Many thanks in advance,

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...