[Epic] Eldar Phantom Titan (more news) -Reply

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:12:27 +0000

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the new Phantom and Revenant Titans
are in stock now and will be released for sale in the UK this Saturday.
In an effort to get to the bottom of the "Is it Ork or Eldar" debate I have
managed to get my hands on one of each and will scan and post some
hi-res pics on my web-space this evening. To avoid soaking up
unnecessary bandwidth on the list I won't include them as attachments so
as to avoid incurring the wrath of anyone who is not interested in seeing
them.
Personally I am still 50/50 about it, but have to say that I err on the side of
prefering the originals (I'll make up my mind after painting them).

Regards
Carl
I got lucky (?) and got a new Phantom on Wednesday, in the box. Only 10
UK pounds. Take a look at the head when you see the pictures of a GW
painted machine in the Biel-Tan craftworld scheme, and ask yourself why
does a Phantom Titan need a sunroof ?

Krass