Re: [Epic] New Eldar Titan Pictures and more.

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 11:49:19 -0400 (EDT)

"Andy Skinner" <askinner_at_...> writes:
> I reserved my opinion before about the new Eldar Titan, but these are pretty
> clear. I think they're terrible. Glad I've bought on the net! I didn't
> really like the old ones, either, but they're better than these.

        I liked the old ones a lot, and the new ones are terrible, but
I keep thinking that with a selective mix of parts, I would be able to
make a really nice Titan. Unfortunately, kitbashing with GW parts is
prohibitively expensive. :(

> I do have a Battletech Marauder that I use as a Revenant. It works
> for me. You can see it on:
> http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/9180/eldar_titan.jpg

        I can't see it working if you had a mix of GW Titans and
'Mechs, but it seems to fit well into your particular army. 'course,
with the new clunky look to their Titans, the new one might fit in
with a bunch of boxy Battlemechs. :)

Mark