RE: [Epic] New Eldar Titan Pictures and more.

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 07:57:40 -0400

Someone asked for a repost of a recent article with pictures mentioned. I
suspect the following was it.

As a bonus, here's a site with some really nice pictures:
http://www.felixent.force9.co.uk/games/index.html
Go there and check out the gallery. They've got a section for Epic
pictures.

I reserved my opinion before about the new Eldar Titan, but these are pretty
clear. I think they're terrible. Glad I've bought on the net! I didn't
really like the old ones, either, but they're better than these. I do have
a Battletech Marauder that I use as a Revenant. It works for me. You can
see it on:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Battlefield/9180/eldar_titan.jpg