Re: [Epic] Re: GW USA August Newsletter (long)

From: <e.to.?Kagi.Sh_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 98 19:44:24 -0400

Jimi,
Didn't you realize that the GW thought police don't want your kind around
here :) ? I'm with you on that I absolutely HATE GW's pricing policies
and the way they market their items. Sorry kiddies, but that's the way
it is....however, I DO like the games, so myself, like Jimi has a
legitimate right to be here. Personally I find several ways around
paying the exhorbitant prices that GW charges, though...first, I'll buy
at an online discount, nothing less than 35% off. Second, it's
remarkable how cheap and easy rtv and lead costs the average
consumer...and with a large enough gaming group...well.... Third, the
onset of the home computer replete with scanners and desktop publishing
suites are quite nice for the consumer as well, and...again, with a large
enough gaming group....
Doug