Re: [Epic] Re: GW USA August Newsletter (long)

From: Rob <propgd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:41:34 -0700

Ha. Which "most" are you referring to? The "most vocal minority" ie the folks
who endlessly whine on and on and on about GW pricing and policies? Or the
"most" who speak with their wallets and either refuse to buy new or at all? Or
lastly the "MOST" who seem to support GW no matter what either because the cost
isn't a relevant issue to them or they may not know any better?

I certainly didn't subscribe to this list to read a bunch of "I hate GW" crap. I
can get that on a daily basis on rec.games.miniatures.warhammer. As a long time
player, I'm already familiar with all of those aguments and am quite tired of
seeing them rehashed continually. I sincerely hope there's more going on here
than that. Those of us that have been in this hobby for 15+ years are pretty
tired of all that junk, and would like to get on with playing and having some
intelligent and enjoyable discussion about our games.

Rob

Chaos always wins because it's more organized...