[Epic] Re: TYRANIDS

From: Erik D6stberg <gandalf_at_...>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 1998 00:41:27 +0200

owner-space-marine_at_...:
> Does anyone play tyranids here.The only reason i didn't play as
them is
> because I thought their strong point was their hand-to-hand
combat. Is this
> true? Is their artillary any good?Are they very long range?Me
and my friend
> play very big and large battles where we may be 6 feet apart at
one time.

    -Warl.Loga

Well, they do have the Biovores, at range 60 they are quite OK.
Dactylis can be nice.

I like Exocrines too, but compared to Land Raiders, they seem
overpriced.
Probably the Land Raider being underpriced though.

One thing I've been considering lately is whether or not to use
Assault spawn. They are a bit on the expensive side and you need a
few to put together a worthy swarm. What's the opinion?

Erik O