RE: [Epic] Vortex Missile against shields

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:41:02 -0400

At 04:32 AM 7/20/98 PDT, you wrote:
>But of course each hit
>can go through the Ork shield on a 6+, in that case and only in that
>case you can inflict critical damages against a Gargant with active
>powerfields.
>
>Francois Bruntz
>Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

Um, where did you get this from? A shielded hit does _nothing_ to the
war engine. I quote p 42 of the rule book (well, the English version, at
least), under the sub heading "War Engine Shields", "Each hit that is
absorbed will have no effect on the war engine itself and no critical
damage rolls are made."

Elias