Re: [Epic] did you know...

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:42:52 +0000

Dirk Vormann wrote:

> a) the white scars and imperial fists were the only loyal legions on earth
> during the heresy
> b) an IG soldier threw himself between the emperor and horus during
> assaults on the palace
> c) the emperor + elite custodes and imperial fists teleportet into horus'
> command BUNKER?

Oh, no, none of those things happened...

Never mind what any OLD fluff said, only the most current fluff is
correct.

<rant>
I pointed out that GW has some fluff problems with the Aug. news letter
where they said that you needed the chaos box set to do the Horus Heresy
battles. I said, no, the HH was between brother marines. Silly me,
that is what Space Marine 1st ed. said, what White Dwarf 126 said, what
Realms Of Chaos said. No, I got corrected by no less than Jervis him
self, that by the time of the assault on the Emperor's Palace, Horus's
troops were CSM. He did allow that the early battles of the HH were
marine on marine battles.
</rant>

--Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed. P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com
---Geek Code v 3.1: GAT d-- s:- a C++++ UL++++ P+ L++ E- W++ N+++ 0-
K+++ w++
O- M-- V-- PS+ PE++ Y+ PGP t++ 5 X+ R+++ tv b++++ DI++++ D G+
---