[Epic] How to make Epic Buildings

From: Luca Fazio <luca_fazio_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 15:51:05 +0000

Hi,
greetings from Italy !!!!

My holidays will start next monday... as usual beach, sun and girls (hey, it's
summer time !!) but I'll make some scenery too.

I used plastic package trays to make supply depots, industry sites, some
terraforming equipments, but I want to make some urban scenery... especially
non destroyed cities.
What do you use for it, apart SM1/2 buildings ?

Ciao,

Ciao,

Luca Fazio

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/2085/

Please reply to luca_fazio_at_... address only, I have problem with my mail service !! Thank you !