Re: [Epic] How to make Epic Buildings

From: John Brisson <brisson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:36:15 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Luca Fazio wrote:

> I used plastic package trays to make supply depots, industry sites, some
> terraforming equipments, but I want to make some urban scenery... especially
> non destroyed cities.
> What do you use for it, apart SM1/2 buildings ?

Just recently picked up a discarded eggshell case from a ZIP drive and after
it had dropped on the floor, I noticed it looked sorta like a building
system. The work has yet to be painted but it wnet to show that even the
most unexpected items could work for terrain items. never even though of it
with my own ZIp drive, this was all while helping others move stuff about
some...8 months after having bought my own ZIP drive..but then again, I've
not been into the EPIC stuff till the last 5 or 6 month but I am hooked

        - The Snappy Shadow Strikes!!