Re: [Epic] The ever changing fluff(like chaos)

From: Dirk Vormann <DVormann_at_...-duisburg.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 10:24:02 +0200 (MESZ)

> Also, were there not any major space or air battles before Horus
> reached Earth?

The Lunar bases were quickly overrun.

> Did the Imperial Navy defect?Did they particapate on the assault on the
> Imperial Palace?Did the chaos army meet any resistance from the
> orks,eldar,squats or any of the other races(other than the Tyranids who I dont
> beleive had confronted mankind by that time.I'm not sure when the eldar
> encountered the empir.)

The nid's haven't been there. It is worth to mention that the imperials
found a black legion helmet in a ship of fleet behmoth later. GW could
exploit this so chaos created the nids in a future fluff change.

DV

Post office does not deliver mail without postage. And sometimes, even
with.