Re: [Epic] The ever changing fluff(like chaos)

From: <Tzeenecht_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 22:55:24 EDT

Just as ElCid legend have been clouded so the case may be for this legend. Now
i also believe that the blood angels were there.It says that Sanguis(sp?) took
a blow in place of the emporer from Horus the Betrayer.It may be tht Sanguis
was there but not the blood angels were there, but that would make no sense.It
says that Sanguis paved the way to the emporers victory by chipping his armour
from where the emporer placed the death blow.I thought(From 40k codexes-3of
them) that this was the most-not saying much- accurate form of the clouded
legend.This story is bound to be clouded since there were only a few men left
in the barge of Horus. Possibly if Horus would have squeezed his fat chaotic
butt out of orbit of earth he might have won.Just shows you dont mess with
mankind.
       Also, were there not any major space or air battles before Horus
reached Earth?
Did the Imperial Navy defect?Did they particapate on the assault on the
Imperial Palace?Did the chaos army meet any resistance from the
orks,eldar,squats or any of the other races(other than the Tyranids who I dont
beleive had confronted mankind by that time.I'm not sure when the eldar
encountered the empir.)
                                                              -TZEENECHT
              (I KNOW ITS SPELLED WRONG)