Re: [Epic] Horus Heresy and Warhammer 401(k)

From: Fredrik Berggren <fredde_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:55:38 +0200

Bourragu� wrote:

> > I'll stop at this point, but you get the idea.

  certainly do. I've been thinking of this myself. it seems like GW cuts
something in every new release of a product. lowering the age of the
target group by some two - three years and spending more money on four
color printing. a goal seems to be to make the previous release completely
useless.

the worst thing is the loss of races. soon we'll be back to Space Marine
1st edition where you only played with Space Mariner, Rhinos and Land
Raiders.

I can't help but to recommend NetEpic...

//fredde, complaining