[Epic] Armourcast titan deals for U.K. residents

From: <e.to.�Kagi.Sh_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 98 12:27:31 -0400

O.K. We all discussed the demise of Armorcasts titan production at the beginning of October. I finally did some work on it and was able to come up with the following deals for U.K. residents. The prices can also apply to U.S. residents as well, just look at the appropriate monetary symbol for your prices.

Vehicle U.S. Cost U.K. Cost
Warhound Titan $ 80.00 50�
Reaver Titan $130.00 80�
Phantom Titan $160.00 110�
Revenant Titan $ 80.00 50�

Thing is that at this time I don't know for sure the shipping to the U.K. I'm heading down to the post office and am going to weigh a Phantom titan for shipping and have them estimate the costs for shipping that item. I think this is the heaviest of the titans, so prices will go down from there. I know that U.S. shipping runs about $6 - $10 depending on where you are located relative to me. If anyone is interested in any of these titans, let me know and I'll pick one up for you and we can work out the deal. As I am not trying to undercut Armorcast or any other retail stores out there, lets keep this offer open to people from this mailing list and not take it to the newsgroup. That isn't to say that some of you enterprising brits can't feel around in the u.k. for buyers, but like I said, I don't want to screw retailers out of their customer base (and definately not armorcast since we all owe them so much for the fabulous work they've done on these titans. Oh, and one oth!
er thing, I'm not sure if there is a chance of getting stiffed with import tarriffs or the such when shipping to the u.k...so I didn't take this into account. Hope this helps anyone on the mailing list.
Doug