Re: [Epic] Heroic actions

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:14:14 -0400

> why? can't we think of our own? I think this is a problem with the GW universe,
> people doesn't dare to come up with there own stuff. but that is beside the point.
>
> //fredde

  Actually no, this isn't the problem with the GW universe, because people coming up
with their own stuff wouldn't change the rules you buy. And plenty of people have
their own versions of rules, stuff they made up themselves. Francois Bruntz with his
escarmouches, Epic 41K has new rules. Every one and their dog with a web page has some
house rules, like fatigue, or campaign rules.

Tyler