[Epic] Re: Epic Stuff

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:57:42 +1000

Brian Milbrandt wrote:

> I got your email off the space marine list. You mentioned the Great
> Epic Eldar Sale, could you please email me the URL for this.

No URL as such: The sale is being conducted via Kevin Walker,

mailto:"Kevin Walker" <sage_at_...>

FYI Some few months ago, 100,000 pts worth of old Eldar came on the
market up for auction in the USA. I offered to buy them for $500 US as a
job lot, and paid for them. The idea was that K.Walker would act as my
agent, and the stuff would be sold only via the space-marine mailing
list AT COST.

The only remnants of the carcass, which had some 40+ Eldar Titans, 90
Nighthawks etc etc are some old square stands of Guardians, about 150 of
em at last count. PLus a few support stands. We've had one small order
get cancelled, so there might be a VERY few Aspects, Dreadnaughts etc,
but I can't guarentee it.

The goods that haven't yet been posted currently reside in the USA. Very
shortly, a large chunk will be sent to me in Australia, and I will then
compute the total price for postage, and send off the lots that are
going to Australian addresses.

--
 abrain_at_...  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo