Re: [Epic] Ork Stompas

From: Chris Miller <ironstar_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 17:45:49 -0500

>I think I have a metal stompa, other than my RuntBots. I'll have a
>gander at my orks when I get home and see what I got.
>
>IIRC it looks more or less the same as the plastic ones, but I could be
>wrong.

---------> I have one painted up as part of my snakebites mob from SM/TL.
He's paired up with 2 of "last year's model" plastics since we had to take
them in 3's, and it's pretty much the same size, similar detail, the face is
a little different, and the chain-sword style arm is much much smaller and
less imposing, and the gun barrel for the other arm is much shorter.

I am about to change ISP's , and will have about 10 megs of webspace by next
week. Much of it will be taken up with baby pictures for the web-connected
relatives, but I will have some kind of Epic section, and since I've got to
get a scanner for the baby pics anyway... : )

    The metal stompas were 1 per blister, like the battle forts, and usually
came with one of the freebies, unless yours had been sitting on the shelf
for a while and cracked.

To get back to the point, I'm going to be putting up some pics of my stuff
(finally) and will be able to gleefully answer inquiries like this with a
link like many of you do now BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

So watch out...

Chris Miller