[Epic] A note from the 40K List - Jervis Johnson's comments on Epic 40K

From: Doug Veal <dougv_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 13:54:32 +1100

No-one seems to have transferred this yet so I thought I would do the
honours...

This little post was in response to the thread on the 40k mailing list
about a new edition of Warhammer 40000 coming out soon. I have
transferred the mail that Jervis wrote in full so that it may be read as
is. For thos of you who have read it on the other list, sorry for the
waste of bandwidth. (Oh and I removed his email address for what it's
worth..) The last part is of most significance to us... =)

             P: Squelching Some Rumours