Re: [Epic] A note from the 40K List - Jervis Johnson's comments on Epic 40K

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 1998 00:48:07 -0400

> . In fact we're very pleased with the game and will
> keep
> on supporting it. More to the point, what we're finding now is that,
> contrary to popular opinion on the net, Epic has become something of a
> 'cult
> game' and is becoming more and more popular as time goes along (i.e. the
> percentage it makes up of total GW sales is _increasing_ as time goes
> along,
> and is now _higher_ than percentage sales were for the old system).

Aww, does this mean we can't whine about the futur Epic anymore. I got to
point out to any critics out there that it is very damning to say that Epic
40K was the game he is most proud of to the WH40K list when they are
releasing a new version of WH40K. The moral, don't buy WH40K, keep playing
epic.. Oh, and I don't know for sure that Jervis worked on the new WH40K, so
I could be wrong

Tyler