Re: [Epic] Porno

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 16:37:12 +0100

In article <983be22a.35c2d28d_at_...>, Tzeenecht@... writes
>I AM TIRED OF GETTING THESE CRAPPY PORNO ADVERTISMENTS IN MY MAIL.IF I WANT TO
>SEE FAT NAKED GORRILAS ILL GO TO TE ZOO. AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING THESE
>
> -TZEENECHT
They're called UCE. You get them because:

1) You contribute to newsgroups
2) You're on AoL

The solution: Don't use your real email address in newsgroups, and don't
subscribe to AoL. Simple, really. I do this, and I hardly get any.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>