[Epic] Return from Exile

From: sauron1 <sauron1_at_...>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 1998 14:07:45 -0400

I,m Back from dark,damp exile!

    Britain lived up to it,s reputation, I think it rained 1/2 the time I
was there,{Southern Home Counties} but I did not get out mutch (unescorted )
anyway. The telly seems to have improved with plenty of choices from the BBC
to the Cartoon channel and even Playboy! Now I must admit, I do not know if
the access I had was regular, cable or sattelite feed.

    So what have the SM group been up to?

sauron1_at_... {And Everywhere else! }