[Epic] Eldar Exarchs

From: <CLL_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 14:16:41 +0000

Of course now Sauron now thinks this is all we have been up to since he
left
... news - the Epic Eldar sale went off OK at least for those of us inthe US
AFAIK, I have been studying the Eldar army list - I cannot see any real
advantage to having harlequins vice aspect warriors - and - how have
pepole been doing the exarchs??? Just stick an odd 5th figure on the
stand? Kevin
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I've been paintin a whole bunch of panzees sorry Eldar for a friend of mine.
He's based most of them up and put a (Swooping Hawk) Exarch figure in
whenever he wants an Exarch in the unit, I've just been painting them up
in the same colours - ie Weapons, headgear and armour in the same
colours as the Aspect warriors with the wings in an appropriate scheme,
usually based on the traditional schemes shown in Codex Eldar.
  I've also been trying out GW's 'reversed' style schmes for the Exarchs to
make them stand out ie Striking Scorpion green helmet with yellow body, or
Banshee body blood red, helmet bone. Some work, some don't. To be
honest I find the wings are all that's neccesary.

Krass