Re: [Epic] IG Infantry

From: J. Michael Looney <mlooney_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 10:04:25 -0500

Francois Bruntz wrote: .

> Damn it! There a not too much figs in these boxes!!! Only one ogryn
> unit, idem for the snipers. There are some tactical units but there are
> not all from the same world! What?! One commisar per box!!!!! Only two
> rough riders and few command figs... :(
>
> I was planning to put only 3 ogryns per stand and 2 rough riders per
> stand. In addition for heavy weapons I was thinking to put those canons
> with one servant only per stand using the old 2x2cm stand (instead of
> the GW way : two canons, two servants and one tactical guy). What do you
> think about this?

3 ogryn per stand is what I do. Rough riders are 2 per stand (20x20 stand
at that) like all bike units in all my armines

1 of the Rocket launcher troops + some tacticals is a heavy weapon stand.
The cannon will be mounted on 20x20 stands and used as support weapons, not
heavy weapons.

I am also looking into Irregular minatures and GZG's 6mm SF ranges for IG
troops.