[Epic] IG Infantry

From: Francois Bruntz <fbruntz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 1998 00:46:17 PDT

Salutations,

Firstly I want to thank all the members who quickly answered my question
about the way of painting detachments. Merci les gars! :)

I'm working on my new Imperial army (I was playing a pure SM force but
it is now difficult with Epic 40k to field a balanced imperial army
without using Titans or IG detachments) and I bought two of the IG
infantry boxes.

Damn it! There a not too much figs in these boxes!!! Only one ogryn
unit, idem for the snipers. There are some tactical units but there are
not all from the same world! What?! One commisar per box!!!!! Only two
rough riders and few command figs... :(

I was planning to put only 3 ogryns per stand and 2 rough riders per
stand. In addition for heavy weapons I was thinking to put those canons
with one servant only per stand using the old 2x2cm stand (instead of
the GW way : two canons, two servants and one tactical guy). What do you
think about this?

And with which figs do you make your IG command units?

Francois Bruntz
Apprenti MIAGE (Universite Paris XII - IBM France)

               LORDinateur's Home Page
              Space Marine and Epic 40k
                  Under Construction

  http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/2370/