Re: [Epic] Epic and Games Workshop

From: S. Birol Akmeric <nethol_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 11:09:01 +0200

> From: Gregory Stapleton <gregsta_at_...>
> Greetings All,
> I'm going to be in the UK for a couple of weeks, May16 through the 29th.
> I'm going to be starting in Ebinborough, Scotland, and ending up in
> London, England. Can anyone suggest some good Games Workshop / Gaming /
> Modeling shops to visit. I'm pretty open to going most anywhere there's
> a good shop.

Since nobody in UK answered this, I will. I don't know about the other
cities but the one in London is on Oxford Street, in a shopping mall named
"The Oxford Plaza". It is between subway stops Oxford Circus and Tottenham
Court Road on Central Line. You may also find more information in GW web
site (http://www.games-workshop.com).

S. Birol Akmeric
nethol_at_...