RE: [Epic] A few questions

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 13:43:33 -0400

> purposes of

> attack, same with
> > >
> > > Only that a barrage is treated as a SHW for BMs. This does
> not affect the
> > > answer on the original question, though.
> > >
> > Are you sure on that?
>
> 100% sure. It was in a WD (don't remember which one).

This is a common confusion, I think. The original question was about
placing blast markers. Page 32 of the rulebook says that a barrage does not
count as SHW for placing blast markers. I think the WD said that it does
count as SHW for being effected _by_ blast markers. It's easy to forget
which one we're talking about.

andy