Re: [Epic] LotD

From: Chris Such <csuch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 10:49:46 +0930

Great Minds think alike ...

I knocked up some rules for LotD last night ... Let me see ...

They don't deploy as usual, when a space marine detachment drops below half
strength they teleport in. Use markers and drop them as you would for drop
pods BUT they cant be shot at during the teleport as they aren't falling
from the sky.

They don't add any morale to the army at the start (you know, points value
divided by 50) and they can never contribute to a morale loss by being
reduced to half strength or having blast markers on them at the end of the
turn ... this represents their immunity to psychology and the spectral
nature.

Finally, the sarge gets one free attack each turn with a range of 15cm. He
can hit any infantry detachment who must make a roll against their armour if
they fail then they die and a single LotD squad (which has been killed) may
be put back into play within command radius

I will write it up properly soon and post it.

Cheers, Chris.