[Epic] NetEpic and Warlock titans

From: Fredrik Berggren <fredde_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 09:57:22 +0200

this is a pure NetEpic question...

as you know (?) NetEpic features a "flyer phase", which allows flyers to
make their attack runs before any other movement or firing. this is
great and feels realistic. but a problem occurs when a flyer opts to
attack a eldar warlock titan. the warlock titan has the very powerful
ability to choose the orders after all other units. but to attack the
titan you must know it's orders to work out the effects of the
holofields. a clear moment 22.
using the NetEpic's "fog of war" rule makes this even more strange.

yesterday when we played we solved it by giving the Warlock titan orders
just like any other unit. nullifying one of it's greatest powers. has
anybody else encountered this problem and come up with another solution?

//fredde