Re: [Epic] Ork Mekboyz

From: Needle <costa_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 19:21:35 +0200

Crocker, Cyril wrote:

> I was thinking about some of the things of SM 2nd ed. last night when
> the Mekboyz cards popped into my mind. Knowing that Mekboyz on their
> own have no real value to Epic 40k (not 41k), I thought that for an
> extra 5 points per mekboy vehicle or boyz mob (i.e. adding a mek to the
> stand) that the Ork player may randomly draw one mekboy card. The cards
> would be loosely based on the 2nd edition cards but obviously modified
> to Epic40k rules. What do people think of this idea?

I use the rules extension :
Mekaniak.....................25 points
Consists of one ork unit (Hero , Technician)
Extra cost to :
mount in battlewagon........+14 points
or
upgrade to Boarz (+Cavalry)..+4 points

description

Technician :
All vehicle units within 10 cm of a technician receive a save. If the
unit already had a save , it gets two .

Bye

Needle