Re: [Epic] Question about Engines of Vaul...

From: Stephen Sheldon <stephes_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:19:10 -0700 (PDT)

> I think weird effects happen with blast markers. For instance, if something
> wanders in range of your FP weapons above, you suddenly can shoot
> effectively with your Pulsar. On the other hand, if count out-of-range
> weapons, you can fire just as well with blast markers as without. I wish
> they had come up with some other approach to effectiveness, allowing blast
> markers to gradually reduce the effect of weapons. But overall, I'm
> content.

With SHWs how about having 1BM require a 3+ roll to lock on, 2BM; 5+ and
3BM shutdown

Steve

When you dream there are no rules, people can fly, anything can happen.
Sometimes, there's a moment as you're waking, that you become aware of
the real world around you, but you're still dreaming.
You may think you can fly, but you better not try it...