Re: [Epic] Net Epic (Titan point costs)

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 09:02:17 -0600

At 09:47 AM 3/1/97 -0800, you wrote:

>A satchel charge bum rush is hopeless against any armored vehicle with
>flechettes. Now if the infantry had TOWs, Dragons, AT-4s, or even LAWs or
>Mk19s they would have a much better chance, but then it wouldn't be an Epic
>like "close assault."

I agree, but not all vehicles are armed with flechettes, not all of them see
infantry coming, and flechettes are only good for as long as they last, i.e.
the first wave. Remember, we have plenty of ultra-fanatic troops in this
world. I dont' think overrunning a vehicle with waves of troops is out of
character.

BTW, isn't the Mk-19 a thing of beauty?

Temp