Re: [Epic] Final Liberation Almost For Free (OT)

From: Peter Andersson II <cokke_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 08:16:25 +0200 (MET DST)

> for starters, FL isn�t in rea-ltime.
> of course you could argue that other, turn-based games have been
> successful
> but i think that real-time is a must nowadays.

I just had to answer this. Real time & strategy don't mix.
In fact real time strategy is an oxymoron. The ,so called, real time
strategy games are not about strategy in any way. They're about how
fast you can click your mouse, and maybe a bit of tacticts.

cokke_at_... | http://www.acc.umu.se/~cokke | Peter "Cokke" Andersson
My language is my own and any resemblance to any real language is purely
coincidental.