Re: [Epic] Final Liberation Almost For Free (OT)

From: Needle <costa_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:48:55 +0200

I played a bit FL , and found it a bit "low profile" game , for the AI
and the engine , that's why I modified my steel panthers II to include
snakebite, evil sunz , goffs , gargant , buggies etc and the other side
a full ultramarines force with land raiders , rhinos , whirlwind , tac ,
dev , assault and termies squads of 10 men....
I'm a member of a 200 people wargaming club in my town and we play it a
lot ;-)

<snip>