Re: [Epic] From RGMW, WD 225

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 10:35:20 -0000

On the fine day of 24/8/98 7:37 am aebrain_at_... wrote:

>> At 12:01 AM 8/24/98 +1000, you wrote:
>> >Another interesting bit - contrary to their earlier statements, GW are
>> >releasing an
>> >E40K supplement.
>
>> Excellent! When is it due out?
>
>To use a colourful Australian Colloquialism, Bugardifino. Sorry. Can't
>even vouch for the accuracy of the quote. But I too am interested.

It had an okay sized ad in the UK version of WD #225. I would suspect
this means it'll be out in the early to mid part of September in the UK.
For the rest of the world I would guess one month later, but who can
really tell. I'll ask around the local GW store I'm near. If it's out
before my employer ships me home I'll pick it up and send a synposis off
to the list.

Kevin Walker Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage_at_... sage@...
Rochester MN USA WAM!NET