Re: [Epic] From RGMW, WD 225

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:15:24 +0100

One fine day in the middle of the night, Alan E & Carmel J Brain wrote:
>WolfSamurai wrote:
>>
>> At 12:01 AM 8/24/98 +1000, you wrote:
>> >Another interesting bit - contrary to their earlier statements, GW are
>> >releasing an
>> >E40K supplement.
>
>> Excellent! When is it due out?
>
>To use a colourful Australian Colloquialism, Bugardifino. Sorry. Can't
>even vouch for the accuracy of the quote. But I too am interested.

It's out here in the UK now, I believe. All it is is a compilation of
all the White Dwarf and Citadel Journal articles about Epic 40K, but all
the rules are "official", so you don't have to ask your opponents
permission to use them.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>