Re: [Epic] Void Shields

From: Colen McAlister <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:17:53 +0100

One fine day in the middle of the night, Reint Helewaut wrote:
>Hi,
>
>thanx to all of you who have helped to solve my questions,
>but I always find new things that bother me.
>
>Take this:
>
>if all the void shields of a titan are down and several hits are taken by
>the DC,
>is it still possible for the shields to be restored or are they forever
>vanished (say by a total
>overload of the shield generator the moment they were gone) ?

As long as they're *Void* shields, they can always be repaired on a 4+
at the end of a turn (unless someone's blown the generator off the back
of the titan). *Power* fields cannot be restored, ever.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
UIN 13168333                                     <http://surf.to/colen/>