Re: [Epic] chaos army?

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:25:16 -0500

Yep, the Rhinos, Land Raiders and Predators in the box are metal.

I agreee, from a standing start, it takes about two boxes to build a Chaos
Army with the new boxed set. However, if you have some spare Space Marine
stuff, you can mix it in with the stuff in the box and make up a good basic
army with a single box. Then, you can spend some $$'s on ordering Daemons and
related items from the mail order Trolls to flesh out the army a bit. That is
what I woudl do in your situation.

Greg