[Epic] chaos army?

From: Rick Biesik <rbiesik_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 13:16:01 -0400

This is probably not news to anyone, but just in case. The GW online
shopping advertisement for the BLOOD REAVERS........"The Blood Reavers
boxed army contains all that you need to get a brutally hard-hitting Chaos
army onto your Epic 40k gaming table" I'm considering getting it for my son
for his birthday,since he likes Chaos and there is no way he could afford
it in regular 40k. Anyway just for the heck of it using their parts list I
totaled up this "brutally hard-hitting Chaos army".....down and dirty
speaking it is 635 points with some general upgrades maybe topping if off
at 8 to 900. If they had substituted squads for units on their parts
listing I think it would have come closer to being a army (IMO) even
without any support. The way I see it you need two boxes $114.00 for a VERY
basic unsupported army,thats more than the Epic boxed starter set with
orks,marines and the excellent plastic ruins. Does anyone know if there is
any metal in the box?

Richard R.Biesik
Electronics Purchaser
Leica