RE: [Epic] New Epic player

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:43:35 -0400

Firepower supplement:

I don't know yet, but it sounds kinda like the Blood Bowl Compendium. I've
only heard about it here, from people who have seen an ad about it in WD
225. A collection of Citadel Journal and White Dwarf articles that have
been published about Epic. I can't think of very much I'd find interesting,
since I already have the one about Knights. If it will include cardstock
stuff, like the extra fate cards, I'd be interested in it.

andy