Re: [Epic] Newbie to Epic

From: <Tzeenecht_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 22:38:11 EDT

 I would have to agree. E40K is the funnest game i have ever played. I mean
the four hours it takes to play whiz by without a thought!!! Expecialy when
you play with a larg war council and you are assighned to say.... prottect the
left flank. The succes of your mission is imperitive to winning the battle.
The suspense is what makes the game so cool. The only complaint i have is that
I wish they would make new and different models. I also am a beginer, and
beleive me regular 40k and warhammer have no competition. BUT unfortunately
those dupes at GW dont advertise it so it is recognized. The only way i found
out about it is that tinnie winnie article in the mail order magazine.It
doesnt even take up 1/2 a page. They wonder why they dont profit alot from
this game.;

                                 LOGAN