Re: [Epic] Newbie to Epic

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 19:39:34 -0700

I agree Epic40K is fun to play, but there are so many rules loopholes and t=
he Imperium so outclasses the other forces in general that it loses interes=
t. Plus I personally think it is is easier to mess with the older, more det=
ailed rules. Then again I am unabashed 1st Edition fan. If anyone else feel=
s the same EMAIL me. I plan on making a Codex Titanicus II soon! VIVA LA F=
IRST EDITION!!!!!

Umm, hehe...

Kenneth
Part of Space Marine 1st Edition i=
s now online (vehicle rules) plus the full text! of Adeptus Titanicus. Give=
 it a try and see if you like it!
http://home.earthlink.net/~tzeentch666/

=