Re: [Epic] Titans and CC (a new theory...)

From: Thomas Bloom <tbloom_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 12:11:39 -0500

>>>Won't the Whirlwinds take Titan shields out ?
>>>Maybe I am wrong, but if a vehicle from your side places a barrage template
>>>partly on a titan, and the titan has - say - one shield left, doesn't the
>>>shield goes down (if the titan is hit) ?
>>>

>>>Marc Feuerstein
>>>

>>In the Titan Legions rule book under Void shields it states that only
>>weapons with at least a -1 save modifier will knock down void shields/
>>power shields. I don't know the page number off hand.
>>

>I guess I should point out that the attacking troops are "inside the titan's
>void shields" and so they would be protected from the barrage anyway...
>
>(Irrespective of the QA about shooting them in the first place...)
>
>Agro

So by that logic if you get troops up close like that they can shoot the
Titan without going through the shields. Which means that if a titan
charges something on FF that unit will get to shoot up the titan without
going throug the shields. I don't think thats what is intended.

"...'cause when its time to collect its only heroes who pay..." Ministry, Hero

                                Thomas