Re: [Epic] Where to go? What to do?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos1_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 12:54:50 +0000

> Probably one of the more reasoned explanations given. I would also add
> that if it had been a collection of all of the different ways people had
> of playing epic (a catalog of house rules) I might have been interested.
> But, didn't someone offer to start a new list for it? Best solution for
> all I would think. Given all of the above, I hope that net epic goes
> away.
>
> Chad

Yes, the new mailing list is up and running courtesy of;
Daunabomb_at_...

To subscribe send e-mail to;

NtEpicMail_at_...

just write in the body of the message;

subscribe (your e-mail address) to Net Epic

The list sends all mail on the subject daily and responses can be made
in the customary manner.

Thank you, Peter