Re: [Epic] Newbie to Epic

From: Greg Lane <greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 17:47:46 -0500

Well, I am here to continue to argue "Who is a heretic?" ... E40K is without
question the better game and better simulation on an operational/tactical
level. And, whether on the list or offline, I will defend this point by
point. If you want a purely tactical game, go with W40K.

When I see someone who is moving from W40K to Epic, I must assume they would
like a game with a broader sweeep and feel ... an operational level game. This
is E40K, pure and simple! Not Epic or Space Marine ... and, as I have said
they are excellent games, which I own and play. But E40K is THE ONE!

Also, I would like to point out to all of you, since I have seen it bandied
about here more than once, that photocopying game rules and sending them to
others is a strict viloation of U.S. and international copyright laws. My best
recommendation is "just don't do it or talk about it!" ... I do not wish to be
indicted as a co-conspirator when they come after you!

Greg