RE: [Epic] Chaos?

From: Jonathan Westmoreland <JonW_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:00:11 -0600

> Has anyone bought the new Chaos SM box? I have six Chaos SM
> sprues
> on order from GW Canada.They are unsure about the old Chaos metal, but
>
> have heard a rumour there may be a "bits" kit to convert one of those
> Battletech Warlords into a Chaos model.

The old Chaos metal is available from GWUS, in their Archive
Service. Call them and ask for a copy of Troll #8. It has part
numbers and prices for most of the Epic Chaos metal miniatures,
except for the metal parts for the Banelord. They do have
these in stock.

Also, I contacted Tim Huckleberry at GWUS Customer
Service about putting the Archive service on the website.
Since the only listing for Archive parts and minis is in the
back of the US White Dwarf, Canadians get the bad
end of the deal. Hopefully, with enough response,
GWUS will get the Archive service up on the website
soon.

As for the metal bits coming to Canada, I doubt we
will see this any time soon.

Jonathan Westmoreland
Conceived in a hell beyond your depth of perception
Chaotic case of conquering domination
  -Fear Factory, "Edgecrusher"