Re: [Epic] Not this damned thread again...

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:11:55 -0700

>Shit. Not another Epic/Epic40K debate. We screamed at each other about this
>same topic a few months ago and it was a pain in the ass then and it's
>starting to become a pain in the ass now. Let's not repeat history shall
we?

Can I summarize?

"Epic40K stucks."
"No SM/TL sucks."
"No Epic40K sucks."
"No SM/TL sucks."
<repeat>

I don't see much similarity between Epic40K and "hard-core" wargames like
Command Decision but thats just me. To each his own. Play what you like. If
you don't like the rules, borrow the best aspects ames. Thats what I would
do.

Semper Fi,
Kenneth