Re: [Epic] Another Epic40K vs NetEpic post :)

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 11:59:32 -0700

>Ere we go men.
>Make peace.

We were at war?

>SM/TL was and is excellent but lot model are not in scale and the army list
>aren't very flexible.<

<chuckle> Can't argue with that really. But the Epic40K army selection
method is easily adapted for those so inclined.

>Epic 40k is the little brother of wh40k, the models are in scale ( not the
>rhino ) and pretty ( not new eldar's titan and ork gargant ), and the rule
>for retreat after assault are very realistic but the assault rule are very
>bad and some troop missing ( boouhouu!!! where's little dwarf who's called
>squat ?).<

Epic40K has its good and bad points. Personally I feel the bad points
outweigh the good. Especially compared to NetEpic, that fixes most of the
rules complaints from the GW version.

>But emperor or god ( and gork and mork and khorne.....;) give us some
>imagination for write new rule for epic 40k.<

I'm a NetEpic Idea Rat, not a Epic40K one. feel free to adapt the stuff IO
make though. Anyone want to convert my Ogre Miniature conversions? :)

>In conclusion : play, play with you favourite version and have some
>pleasure ( and blood of your ennemy on your hands )

"Kil Kil Kil"

>Hargluck

Kenneth