[Epic] Kraken at Devlan !

From: Needle <costa_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:41:42 +0200

We are writing a small campaign about the assimilation of Devlan by Hive
Fleet Kraken .
Devlan is a Knight desert world comprising only a major city , the
capital , with a spaceport and lots of mining communities scattered on
the surface .
The campaign starts with the spreading of Genestealer Cult and ends with
the escape or consumption of the inhabitants .
We made a playtest of the first scenario yesterday , but lot had to be
modified , including knight and cult army lists .
Soon I'll post something ; if anyone is interested in receiving more
accurate info about army lists , order of battle and scenarios , feel
free to mail me directly .

Bye

Needle