[Epic] 0 firepower

From: Needle <costa_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:33:11 +0200

Hi all !

Here is a simple question :
Currently , when calculating a unit's firepower in a firefight , I use
to ignore units that have a firepower value of 0 , even if these are
within 15 cm from enemies .
So units like demons , genestealers , etc are useless in firefights .
I think it's fair , especially because in a firefight the loser takes
only one casualty and one blast marker .
A friend of mine yesterday told me about an "errata" that says that now
even those units having 0 firepower , now give 1 point in firefights .

Personally I think it's nonsense ;

I'd like to know how you play , and if anyone of you uses this "errata"

My opinion is that this "errata" makes imperial guard useless in
firefights against bugs and demons and should then be ignored .
Any comment ?

Bye

Needle